Mortgage Managers values and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
We abide by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1985.
We will not, under any circumstances, give your personal information to any other organization for their marketing purposes. We will, with your help, keep your personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date.
What is personal information and why is it collected?
Personal information includes facts such as a person’s name, address, telephone number, age, family status, occupation and financial details. We collect personal information about you (hard copy or electronically) for the purposes of assessing you for finance, completing a loan application for you, communicating with you and for our internal administration.
We may collect personal information from you through our consultants, our website or by you contacting our head office.
In the ordinary operation of our business, we may disclose your personal information with other associated organizations, such as mortgage lenders, appraisers, lenders’ mortgage insurers, credit bureaux, credit & collection agencies, surveyors, accountants, and lawyers. We will only disclose to these associated organizations that information necessary for them to perform their services. This information is used by us and our affiliates only for the purposes and in the ways consented to by each client on our Privacy Protections and Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law.
Keeping in touch with you
As a valued client, we would naturally like to keep in touch with you and provide you with current information about market conditions, mortgage loans and other related areas of interest. If you do not wish to receive this information, you may at any time decline to do so by contacting your broker or by clicking on opt out at the bottom of such e-mails.
You have the right to inspect the personal information that we hold about you and to request corrections at any time by contacting us as specified above.
Protecting your personal information.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information by storing it in a secure environment, and when the information is no longer needed it will be destroyed. We will also take reasonable steps to protect any personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
All inquiries or complaints regarding personal information or privacy issues can be forwarded to:
Chief Privacy Officer
MMB Mortgage Managers Brokerage Inc.
2241 Hammonds Plains Road
Hammonds Plains, NS
If your inquiry or complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact: The President, Mortgage Managers., at the above address. You may also file a complaint with the federal government’s Privacy Commissioner at 112 Kent Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 1H3, or in Quebec, contact the Commission d’accès à l’information, 575, St-Amable, Suite 1-10, Québec, PQ, G1R 2G4.
- MMB Mortgage Managers Brokerage Inc. (Mortgage Managers) does not warrant in any way the accuracy or completeness of material on this website. This site and its material should not be relied upon for doing something or failing to do something. It does not constitute advice of any sort.
- Mortgage Managers does not warrant the security or reliability of use of this site. It does not warrant that the site will be available at all times or that material obtained on the site will be free of computer viruses or defects or errors or will be incapable of third party interception.
- All the material contained on this site is copyright of Mortgage Managers.
- Mortgage Managers accepts no responsibility for any losses, damages, costs or other consequences in any way resulting from the use of this site or the material contained on this site. You agree to accept all risk.
- Mortgage Managers may change these conditions at any time without notice.